|Summary:||[PATCH] Bug in IFERROR|
|Product:||POI||Reporter:||Johan Karlsteen <johan.karlsteen>|
|Component:||POI Overall||Assignee:||POI Developers List <dev>|
|OS:||Mac OS X 10.4|
|Attachments:||Bugfix in IFERROR|
Description Johan Karlsteen 2013-01-10 14:16:29 UTC
Created attachment 29841 [details] Bugfix in IFERROR I found a bug in IFERROR. It works good if you have a cell with for example: IFERROR(A1/A2,"error") and A1/A2 is an error but if you have A3=A1/A2 and IFERROR(A3,"error") it will not find the error. I have attached a patch for this, basically I added the line: arg = WorkbookEvaluator.dereferenceResult(arg, srcCellRow, srcCellCol); I do not know if this is the correct way to do this but it works. Also added a test case that fails with the old Iferror.java and works with the new one.