Bug 13112 - [PATCH] Translated faq.xml to spanish and brought it up to date
Summary: [PATCH] Translated faq.xml to spanish and brought it up to date
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: POI
Classification: Unclassified
Component: POI Overall (show other bugs)
Version: 2.0-dev
Hardware: All All
: P3 normal (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: POI Developers List
URL: http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/trans/e...
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2002-09-28 15:51 UTC by Agustin Martin
Modified: 2004-11-16 19:05 UTC (History)
0 users



Attachments
plain text patch file for faq.xml (spanish) (12.23 KB, patch)
2002-09-28 15:52 UTC, Agustin Martin
Details | Diff

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Agustin Martin 2002-09-28 15:51:33 UTC
I took the english faq.xml and translated it.
Note that the page displays wrongly (I think it's because the dtd path, but I'll
apply another patch for that when someone decides how to do it site-wise)

I made the patch with
cvs -u -w faq.xml

the -w to ignore spaces because otherwise the whole file came out in the diff.
There must be a problem with EOLs or something like that.
I'm using jEdit in WinXP to edit the xml files.
Comment 1 Agustin Martin 2002-09-28 15:52:13 UTC
Created attachment 3279 [details]
plain text patch file for faq.xml (spanish)
Comment 2 Agustin Martin 2002-09-29 13:57:12 UTC
Added [PATCH] to Summary
Comment 3 Andy Oliver 2002-10-01 19:06:41 UTC
done. please cross check.