Testcase specification document
Testname: Multi monitor support
Last document change:
Status of document:
Valid for version: StarOffice8 PP4
multi monitor suport on Windows and Linux/Unix
Preconditions of test:
2 Graphic cards or a Dual Head graphic card
- start an Impress
- check if the Multi monitors section in "Slide Show / Slide Show Settings" is inactive
- close the office
- enable the second monitor on Windows in the Display Properties / Settings
- Start an Impress
- check if the Multi monitors section in "Slide Show / Slide Show Settings" is active
- check if the correct monitor (normal 1) is primary
- close the office and change the primary monitor
- start Impress again and check if the primary monitor change.
- select one of the monitors and start the presentation
- check if the presentation appears on the correct monitor
- select all monitors and start the presentation
- check if you see the presentation on all monitors.
- on Unix/Linux are 3 multi monitor modes
- Each screen is an independent display
- Clone mode
- Xinerama mode
- enable the multi monitor support and choose the clone mode.
- start an Impress and check if the multi monitors section is inactive
- close the office and choose the independent display mode
- start an Impress and check if the multi monitors section contains only the available monitors but not 'All Monitors'
- close the office and choose the xinerama display mode
- start the Impress and check if you the multi monitors section contains the available monitors and All Monitors
- choose one of the monitors and start the presentation
- check if the presentation appears on the correct screen.
- end the presentaion and choose the other monitor
- start the presentaion and check if the presentation appears on the other screeen
- end the presentation and choose all Monitors
- start the presentation and check if the presentation is spaned over all monitors.