Issue 115431

Summary: filter Option in Datapilot seems to be broken in Openoffice.org 3.3RC3
Product: Calc Reporter: johntolkien <gdna7803>
Component: codeAssignee: oc
Status: CLOSED FIXED QA Contact: issues@sc <issues>
Severity: Trivial    
Priority: P2 CC: issues, kyoshida, mdxonefour, vitriol_vitriol
Version: OOo 3.3 RC3Keywords: regression
Target Milestone: ---   
Hardware: All   
OS: All   
Issue Type: DEFECT Latest Confirmation in: ---
Developer Difficulty: ---
Attachments:
Description Flags
Demonstration none

Description johntolkien 2010-11-05 15:44:43 UTC
The filter Option in Datapilot seems to be broken in Openoffice.org 3.3RC3.
When I open a spreadsheet created in OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 which includes a
Datapilot over an area with 11000 rows and 12 columns of which 7 fields are used
in the Datapilot (numbers may be irrelevant) on which a filter is applied, and I
click on refresh in OO.org 3.3RC3, the datapilot refreshes ignoring the filter
and it is impossible to reapply the filter (even though it accepts the filter
entries it does not really calculate them.) I will try verifying this on my
linux boxes tomorrow and also check if it happens with other files, but for me
right now this seems to be a very serious bug (since there is no indication that
the filter was applied).
Comment 1 johntolkien 2010-11-05 20:08:15 UTC
Opened the same file on OpenSuse 11.3 running OO.org RC2 (oracle build) and had
the same issue. However when I copy the whole table in a new document and do the
same datapilot I have no problem. Unfortunately I cannot upload the file. Will
see if the problem persists when I remove sensitive data and will upload if it does.
Comment 2 johntolkien 2010-11-05 20:27:25 UTC
Created attachment 72868 [details]
Demonstration
Comment 3 johntolkien 2010-11-05 20:30:01 UTC
The above attachment is the stripped down file. When opening and updating the
filter is ignored. The filter works perfectly on OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 (both on
WinXP- Oracle build and on Opensuse 11.3 Novel build)
Comment 4 oc 2010-11-08 08:13:58 UTC
Hi Niklas, please have a look
Comment 5 mdxonefour 2010-11-08 09:03:08 UTC
md->kohei: May be you like to take a look, too.
Comment 6 niklas.nebel 2010-11-08 15:38:40 UTC
There are two parts to the problem with the example file:
1. The filter condition didn't work.
2. The errors in column O (€ ΔΕΙΓΜΑ) weren't propagated as #VALUE! in the result
table.

Both parts are fixed in CWS "calc62".
Comment 7 niklas.nebel 2010-11-08 17:30:59 UTC
Part 2b: In narrow cells, the "#VALUE!" error wasn't always displayed correctly.
Still, everything fixed together in "calc62", so the example works as in 3.2.1
again.
Comment 8 niklas.nebel 2010-11-08 18:28:47 UTC
reassigning to QA for verification
Comment 9 oc 2010-11-09 10:46:17 UTC
verified in internal build cws_calc62