Apache OpenOffice (AOO) Bugzilla – Full Text Issue Listing
|Summary:||Report Wizard: Tablename in Section of template is not correctly imported|
|Component:||code||Assignee:||AOO issues mailing list <issues>|
|Status:||CONFIRMED ---||QA Contact:|
|Issue Type:||DEFECT||Latest Confirmation in:||---|
Description berend.cornelius 2005-01-19 10:53:32 UTC
-Start ReportWizard from an arbitrary database document that contains tables (e.g. bibliography.odb. -Select an arbitrary field on the first page. -move to the third page and shift this field to the right listbox. In the report document underneath a section is inserted, linked to a section of a template and the table ("Tbl_GroupField1" in the section is correctly referenced). - Go back to first dialog page, remove the field from the right listbox and select another fieldname - go to third page and shift the field to the right listbox. The table is not correctly referenced. When debugging in Java I can see that the table in the report dcument is named "Table1". This results an several errors in the Report Wizard.
Comment 1 berend.cornelius 2005-01-19 11:32:15 UTC
Another information: When the first page has been left all Sections and Tables are removed from the document. I tried the following: After leaving the first dialog page for the second time an after the section and the table have been removed I opened the template that the section has been linked to and renamed the table to another name. After creating a new section in the third dialog page I queried the name of the table in the debugger and found out that this time the tablename was correct. OS said this could have something to do with the UnDo Buffer. This is a bit complicated. Please give me a call so we can reproduce it together.
Comment 2 openoffice 2005-01-20 09:35:23 UTC
Comment 3 openoffice 2005-05-20 17:17:00 UTC
Comment 4 andreas.martens 2005-05-25 09:47:16 UTC
Considering the effort, the priority, the risk and our resource planning I've to retarget this issue to OOo Later.