Issue 89905

Summary: Encoding of filename wrong
Product: General Reporter: tkuun <tkuun>
Component: uiAssignee: AOO issues mailing list <issues>
Status: UNCONFIRMED --- QA Contact: Suchithra <suchithra75>
Severity: Trivial    
Priority: P3 CC: elish, issues, rainerbielefeld_ooo_qa
Version: OOo 3.0 Beta   
Target Milestone: ---   
Hardware: PC   
OS: Windows Vista   
Issue Type: DEFECT Latest Confirmation in: ---
Developer Difficulty: ---
Attachments:
Description Flags
Testcase none

Description tkuun 2008-05-24 18:10:40 UTC
When I save any document under a new name, the encoding is wrong.
This is actually an issue not only for the writer-component!

Example:
Save a file with the name:
"Fließkomma Zähler"

The result is that the titlebar of OpenOffice displays:
"Flie%DFkomma Z%E4hler"

The file is actually saved with some other encoding and explorer only shows
little rectangles.

If I open a file with äöüß in the name, it is opened and saved correctly.

I included some screenshots in case I didn't make myself clear enough.

using: Microsoft Windows Vista Business German with SP1
Comment 1 tkuun 2008-05-24 18:11:55 UTC
Created attachment 53910 [details]
Testcase
Comment 2 michael.ruess 2008-05-25 13:24:18 UTC
Framework issue.
Comment 3 Rainer Bielefeld 2013-12-17 05:33:33 UTC
Strange. I was able to reproduce the problem 1 time with  "Ooo 3.1.1 German WIN7  Home Premium  (64bit) DE [OOO310m19 (Build 9420)]".

Afterwards all attempts with that version and OOo 2.0.2, OOo 3.1.1 and 4.0.1 did  no longer show the problem.