Issue 110234 - ERROR : "<SwNoTxtNode::SetObjTitle(..)> - missing <SdrObject> instance"
Summary: ERROR : "<SwNoTxtNode::SetObjTitle(..)> - missing <SdrObject> instance"
Alias: None
Product: General
Classification: Code
Component: code (show other issues)
Version: DEV300m75
Hardware: Unknown Linux, all
: P3 Trivial (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: AOO issues mailing list
QA Contact:
Depends on:
Reported: 2010-03-18 21:27 UTC by 400guy
Modified: 2017-05-20 11:33 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Issue Type: DEFECT
Latest Confirmation in: ---
Developer Difficulty: ---

gdb log (38.43 KB, text/plain)
2010-03-18 21:30 UTC, 400guy
no flags Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this issue.
Description 400guy 2010-03-18 21:27:43 UTC
( I am entering this issue against component "framework" just because
I have to choose a component.  I look forward to learning the right
component to reference. )

( I include references to an assertion from htmltbl.cxx here just
because they are part of my experience.  I think issue 91658 covers
that part of the story. )

Within a lightly hacked non-production build of DEV300_m75, running under gdb ...

From initial window containing "Welcome to", I took
Help > Help.  Program presented " Help - Writer" with the Index tab open.

I entered Search term "insert" (without the quotes), and the program
extended it within the entry field to "insert mode for entering text"
(without the quotes).

In the list below, I clicked on "datasource records in spreadsheets".
The program changed the entry field to "inserting;database records in
spreadsheets" (without the quotes).

I double-clicked "datasource records in spreadsheets".  Program
presented Debug Output ...

    Error: Assertion failed
    FILE      : 
/home/terry/OOo_hacking/DEV300_m75/sw/source/core/layout/atrfrm.cxx at line 2897
    ERROR :  "<SwNoTxtNode::SetObjTitle(..)> - missing <SdrObject> instance"
    Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)

In gdb, I did ctrl-C and took backtrace and printed some variables.

I clicked No in the Debug Output dialog.  Program presented Debug
Output ...

    Error: Assertion failed
    FILE      : 
/home/terry/OOo_hacking/DEV300_m75/sw/source/core/doc/htmltbl.cxx at line 395
    ERROR :  "No browse width available"
    Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)

In gdb, I ded ctrl-C and took backtrace and printed some variables.

I kept clicking No in the Debug Output Dialog, and the pair returned
in in sequence until each had appeared four times.  Then the program
showed me the help text that I wanted.

I ended the program.

My local hacks to the source code are ...

(*) I have removed "typedef int BOOL;" from iodbcunix.h as it is in my
    Ubunty Hardy installation and copied the result to
    connectivity/inc/iodbcunix.h and dbaccess/inc/iodbcunix.h

(*) svl/source/misc/inettype.cxx incorporates sb's patch for issue
    109146 and the unreferenced routine tje_20100316() quoted in

(*) From sw/source/filter/asc/parasc.cxx I have deleted lines 259 and
    260, to avoid the assertion described in issue 109179.

I shall attach gdb log file.  For first assertion in atrfrm.cxx start
reading at line; for htmltbl.cxx start reading at line 277.
Comment 1 400guy 2010-03-18 21:30:01 UTC
Created attachment 68419 [details]
gdb log
Comment 2 Olaf Felka 2010-03-19 08:14:45 UTC
Comment 3 ab 2010-03-26 11:19:39 UTC
ab->od: I don't know why this issue has been assigned to me.
Please have a look. I assume you know better where it should finally go.
Comment 4 Marcus 2017-05-20 11:33:44 UTC
Reset assigne to the default "".