Issue 126300 - Misspelling "Üerschrift"
Summary: Misspelling "Üerschrift"
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Native-Lang
Classification: NLC
Component: de (show other issues)
Version: 4.1.1
Hardware: PC All
: P5 (lowest) Trivial
Target Milestone: 4.1.4
Assignee: Ariel Constenla-Haile
QA Contact:
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2015-05-09 15:54 UTC by esw1
Modified: 2017-02-02 22:11 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

See Also:
Issue Type: DEFECT
Latest Confirmation in: 4.1.3
Developer Difficulty: Easy
arielch: 4.1.4_release_blocker+


Attachments

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this issue.
Description esw1 2015-05-09 15:54:28 UTC
At the dialog "Tabelle", then "Tabelle auftrennen" and after this at the first enumeration. There is missing a "b" in the first word "Üerschrift". The right spelling is "Überschrift"
Comment 1 Rainer Bielefeld 2015-06-14 17:57:15 UTC
Reproducible with AOO420m1(Build:9800)  -  Rev. 1661141
in Menu "Table -> Split Table"
Comment 2 Regina Henschel 2015-10-25 21:13:17 UTC
Fixed on Pootle.
Comment 3 Matthias Seidel 2016-09-11 16:29:17 UTC
Pootle should be synchronized with the upcoming version.
Comment 4 Matthias Seidel 2016-10-30 21:05:48 UTC
If this can not be done through Pootle can someone please fix it in the code?
Comment 5 Marcus 2016-10-30 23:06:38 UTC
(In reply to Matthias Seidel from comment #4)
> If this can not be done through Pootle can someone please fix it in the code?

By changing the target milestone it cannot be fixed but within the SDF for "de". ;-) See the respective mail thread on dev@. As long as it is not fixed in the 4.1.4 code I'm changing it back to the previous value.

PS:
If you know how to fix it in the file, just do it. Then I can commit it back to SVN.
Comment 6 Matthias Seidel 2016-10-30 23:14:54 UTC
That is what I asked a dev for... ;-)
If I could do it myself it would have been fixed a year ago.

BTW: I corrected a lot of misspelling and typos in Pootle over the last year.
Comment 7 Matthias Seidel 2016-10-31 10:09:56 UTC
(In reply to Marcus from comment #5)
> By changing the target milestone it cannot be fixed but within the SDF for
> "de". ;-) See the respective mail thread on dev@. As long as it is not fixed
> in the 4.1.4 code I'm changing it back to the previous value.
> 
> PS:
> If you know how to fix it in the file, just do it. Then I can commit it back
> to SVN.

OK, I downloaded the source and edited the SDF-file for de.

I did the correction for "Ü~erschrift->Üb~erschrift".

Additionally I corrected (strings for help):
"Hiermt->Hiermit" and "werde->werden".
(There are more, but they are fixed in Pootle)

The file is too big to attach here. Can I give you a link to my dropbox?
Comment 8 Marcus 2016-10-31 18:37:51 UTC
(In reply to Matthias Seidel from comment #7)
> (In reply to Marcus from comment #5)
> > By changing the target milestone it cannot be fixed but within the SDF for
> > "de". ;-) See the respective mail thread on dev@. As long as it is not fixed
> > in the 4.1.4 code I'm changing it back to the previous value.
> > 
> > PS:
> > If you know how to fix it in the file, just do it. Then I can commit it back
> > to SVN.
> 
> OK, I downloaded the source and edited the SDF-file for de.
> 
> I did the correction for "Ü~erschrift->Üb~erschrift".
> 
> Additionally I corrected (strings for help):
> "Hiermt->Hiermit" and "werde->werden".
> (There are more, but they are fixed in Pootle)

I think you will know it ;-) but please make sure that all changes you have done to the SDF file are also done in Pootle. Otherwise the changes will be reverted with 4.2.0.

> The file is too big to attach here. Can I give you a link to my dropbox?

Sure, I'll try to test this first with a local build. When it's successful then I can commit it to SVN.
Comment 9 Matthias Seidel 2016-10-31 19:40:55 UTC
(In reply to Marcus from comment #8)
> I think you will know it ;-) but please make sure that all changes you have
> done to the SDF file are also done in Pootle. Otherwise the changes will be
> reverted with 4.2.0.

Good hint!
The last two were corrected by myself in Pootle.
The first was done by Regina Henschel and after looking again I had to change it in the SDF accordingly to "Ü~berschrift".
This is because the hotkey "e" was used twice in that dialog because of the misspelling.

> > The file is too big to attach here. Can I give you a link to my dropbox?
> 
> Sure, I'll try to test this first with a local build. When it's successful
> then I can commit it to SVN.

I will send you the link via personal mail.
Comment 10 Marcus 2016-11-06 17:58:44 UTC
(In reply to Marcus from comment #8)
> Sure, I'll try to test this first with a local build. When it's successful
> then I can commit it to SVN.

I've added the new "localize.sdf" file and started a new build. Finally, I can now see "Überschrift" instead of the wrong "Üerschrift".
Comment 12 SVN Robot 2017-02-02 22:08:40 UTC
"arielch" committed SVN revision 1781474 into branches/AOO414:
i126300 - Fix wrong German translation
Comment 13 Ariel Constenla-Haile 2017-02-02 22:09:41 UTC
Fixed on branch AOO414
Comment 14 SVN Robot 2017-02-02 22:11:02 UTC
"arielch" committed SVN revision 1781477 into trunk:
i126300 - Fix wrong German translation