Issue 76995 - Window size of spreadsheet document is different after use of datasource window
Summary: Window size of spreadsheet document is different after use of datasource window
Alias: None
Product: Calc
Classification: Application
Component: ui (show other issues)
Version: OOo 2.2
Hardware: All All
: P4 Trivial (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: AOO issues mailing list
QA Contact:
Depends on:
Reported: 2007-05-05 22:23 UTC by cno
Modified: 2013-02-07 21:59 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Issue Type: DEFECT
Latest Confirmation in: ---
Developer Difficulty: ---


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this issue.
Description cno 2007-05-05 22:23:30 UTC
When the datasource window (F4) has been used (either in Writer or in Calc) 
and a new spreadsheet is started, 
that new document window *allways* is smaller,
about 2/3 height and 2/3 width.
The normal behaviour returns if the window is maximalized and a new document is
Comment 1 frank 2007-07-06 12:39:18 UTC

could not reproduce with 2.2.1

Please describe how to make it happen.


Comment 2 cno 2007-07-06 19:52:15 UTC
1- Start OOo Writer
2- Open DataSource window (F4)
3- Open Datasource, so that a table is shown.
4- Close DataSource window
5- Now Open new/existing ODS.
 -> This window now isn't full size.

Comment 3 frank 2007-07-09 11:03:45 UTC

tried to reproduce and found the following:

Calc not full screen Writer full screen and F4 with table view in Writer. F4
closed new Calc and Calc is the same size as expected (not full screen).

Calc full screen too, and after the steps given Calc opens in fullscreen.

No fault detected. It works as designed and expected. Checked with OOo2.2.1

Is this the problem you've observed ?

Comment 4 frank 2007-07-20 14:34:42 UTC
No response since 11 days, therefore I assume the problem is as described by me
and this Issue has to be closed as worksforme because it works as designed. Calc
and writer are independen in it's View settings.

Comment 5 frank 2007-07-20 14:35:06 UTC
closed wfm
Comment 6 cno 2007-07-20 15:00:23 UTC
Hi Frank,

I've been away for some day's last week and therfor still facing 500 + unread
mails. So missed this issue until now. Sorry for that.

I've tried once again with 2.2.1 and M221.

I've found out that the problem doesn't show with the build in Bibliography db.
But when opening a database table that is connected with a spreadsheet, it does

I reopen, so that you can have another look.