Issue 40951 - Report Wizard: Tablename in Section of template is not correctly imported
Summary: Report Wizard: Tablename in Section of template is not correctly imported
Alias: None
Product: Writer
Classification: Application
Component: code (show other issues)
Version: 680m72
Hardware: All All
: P3 Trivial (vote)
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: AOO issues mailing list
QA Contact:
Depends on:
Reported: 2005-01-19 10:53 UTC by berend.cornelius
Modified: 2017-05-20 11:22 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

See Also:
Issue Type: DEFECT
Latest Confirmation in: ---
Developer Difficulty: ---


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this issue.
Description berend.cornelius 2005-01-19 10:53:32 UTC
-Start ReportWizard from an arbitrary database document that contains tables
(e.g. bibliography.odb.
-Select an arbitrary field on the first page.
-move to the third page and shift this field to the right listbox. In the report
document underneath a  section is inserted, linked to a section of a template
and the table ("Tbl_GroupField1" in the section is correctly referenced).
- Go back to first dialog page, remove the field from the right listbox and
select another fieldname
- go to third page and shift the field to the right listbox. The table is not
correctly referenced. When debugging in Java I can see that the table in the
report dcument is named "Table1". This results an several errors in the Report
Comment 1 berend.cornelius 2005-01-19 11:32:15 UTC
Another information: When the first page has been left all Sections and Tables
are removed from the document. I tried the following: After leaving the first
dialog page for the second time an after the section and the table have been
removed I opened the template that the section has been linked to and renamed
the table to another name. After creating a new section in the third dialog page
I queried the name of the table in the debugger and found out that this time the
tablename was correct. OS said this could have something to do with the UnDo
This is a bit complicated. Please give me a call so we can reproduce it together.
Comment 2 openoffice 2005-01-20 09:35:23 UTC
set target
Comment 3 openoffice 2005-05-20 17:17:00 UTC
Comment 4 andreas.martens 2005-05-25 09:47:16 UTC
Considering the effort, the priority, the risk and our resource planning I've to
retarget this issue to OOo Later.
Comment 5 Marcus 2017-05-20 11:22:06 UTC
Reset assigne to the default "".